Friday, September 3, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Danielle.  I decided to make this blog because I have been receiving a lot of messages about the sports I do, especially surfing and how I do them.  Here I'll share info and pictures with you and hopefully get input too.

A little about me:  In July 2004, I was in a motorcycle accident that resulted in the lose of my right leg above the knee(AK).  I also suffered from a fractured neck(C6), broken ribs, fractured humerus, ruptured spleen, collapsed lungs, coded 3 times, and was in a drug induced coma for a month and a half.... That was a mouth full.

These days I'm doing pretty good as you'll see from this blog.  But like any amputee will tell you, you have your painful days and your not so painful days.  I'll talk about that sometime too.

Hope you enjoy,

D

1 comment:

  1. You are a true fighter Burt! I took a look through your posts... Nice! I had no idea you have been doing all of this stuff, awesome to see. Glad to be back in touch and I'm sure I don't have to tell you but keep it up!

    -jon b.

    ReplyDelete